L.G.R Nairobi black matt with polarized glasses
L.G.R Luanda black with photochromic blue glasses
As low as
FREE SHIPPING on ORDERS OVER € 50 in GERMANY and € 100 in the EU/CH
L.G.R eyewear is entirely handmade in Italy by expert artisans, who build each frame from start to finish using traditional methods of production for a resistant and long lasting product. Due to the composition of cellulose acetate they can bend to adapt shape without heating. Once assembled, the frames undergo a tumbling process of beech and birch wood to prepare them for the final step, which is polishing by hand. With the blend of traditional Italian methods of craftsmanship, lens technology, and a history that dates back to colonial Africa, L.G.R has created a genuine product where virtues from the past are transmitted into contemporary eyewear.
Photochromic glasses automatically adapt to existing lighting conditions and change from light to dark and vice versa. You do not need to take off your glasses.
• Unisex model
• Available in colours black with photochromic grey glasses, black with photochromic blue glasses and havana with sunbrown glasses
• Diameter of lens: 56 mm, Bridge: 16 mm, Temple: 145 mm
• Frames: Handmade in Italy
• No visible logo
• Flexible adjustable side straps
• Tempered mineral glass, made and fitted by Barberini
• 100% UV protection, IR protection
• Anti–scratch and impact resistant
• Supplied with high quality lens cloth and hard case of L.G.R.