Bark Duffle Coat Knitted Turquoise
Yuketen Angler Boots
Yuketen Maine Guide DB Boots
As low as
FREE SHIPPING on ORDERS OVER € 50 in GERMANY and € 100 in the EU/CH
100% leather; Vibram cristy outsole
Yuketen footwear are genuine handsewn by highly skilled and experienced leather artisans who take great pride and fulfillment in their work. Yuketen’s true moccasins are handmade at Yuketen’s bespoke moccasin factory in Maine, U.S.A. with the concept to create shoes and boots which cradle the bottom of the foot like leather socks. These specialized boots are handmade with the flesh side of full-grain leather tanned in U.S.A. Artful leather creation with turn-of-the-century tanning processes from almost one hundred years past. Yuketen’s exclusive veg-tan leather tuck delivers comfort, durability, authenticity, and compelling proof of Yuketen’s indisputable position as a unique footwear innovator for generations to come.
• Colour: FO Olive. “FO” stands for Flesh-Out. Yuketen uses flesh side (back side) of the leather for the boots. It looks like suede leather but their flesh-side leather is full grain leather and thus, it is more durable than suede leather.
• Boot made of 100% leather
• Brown vibram cristy outsole
• Designed for maximum impact absorption on concrete or asphalt surfaces.
• Exemplary sturdy and comfortable ten layers of highest quality materials
• Tanned without foreign chemicals and hung to air dry for ninety days
• Weight: 2.300 – 2.750g depending on size
• EU-Sizes available: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
UK-Sizes available: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
US-Sizes available: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12