Yuketen Angler Boots
Yuketen Ranger Moccasin Sneaker
Yuketen Stream Moc OX Moccasin
FREE SHIPPING on ORDERS OVER € 50 in GERMANY and € 100 in the EU/CH
100% leather; natural crepe rubber sole
As one of Yuketen’s most challenging handsewn moccasins, the Stream Moc Ox is a testament to the incomparable capability of Yuketen’s handsewers. Built from select cuts of supple flesh‐out, full‐grain leather tanned in the U.S.A., each shoe is hand‐punched and stitched with awl, needle, and thread on Yuketen's proprietary last by handsewers working in our Maine factory. The base of the vamp has been cinched to create an integumentary fit, while the dexterous skill by which our handsewers "gather" leather ensures the secure stitching of every shoe. Yuketen’s "flesh‐out" leather which comprises the majority of this model is NOT suede, because we retain the grain side of the leather, providing a thickness, strength, and longevity not found with the latter material.
• Color: FO Peanut. “FO” stands for Flesh-Out. Yuketen uses flesh side (back side) of the leather for the boots. It looks like suede leather but their flesh-side leather is full grain leather and thus, it is more durable than suede leather.
• Shoe made of 100% leather
• Natural crepe rubber sole
• Low-cut style
• Weight: 1.500 – 1.800g depending on size
• EU-Sizes available: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
UK-Sizes available: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
US-Sizes available: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12